Castletown Golf Links
2017 MEMBERSHIP RATES
Membership Rates (Age as at 31/12/16)
Overseas Pay as You Play*
|Age 27 - 29||£700.00||£550.00||£450.00||N/a||N/a|
|Age 24 - 26||£550.00||£450.00||£350.00||N/a||N/a|
|Age 21 - 23||£350.00||N/a||N/a||N/a||N/a|
|Full-time Student (off-island)||£150.00||N/a||N/a||N/a||N/a|
Family Membership (2 parents & 2children -
includes 20 group lessons for children during the year)
|Young Members Golf Programmes|
|12 Individual Lessons with Dave Adams, get togethers, membership||£400.00||N/a||N/a||N/a||N/a|
20 Group Coaching Sessions with Dave Adams during the year,get togethers, membership
Prices inclusive of VAT
* Seven Day (Monday - Sunday), Six Day (Sunday - Friday), Five Day (Monday to Friday), Overseas ((Not Island residents) - Pay as you play - fee of £20.00 every time member plays.
** Step-Up 6-Day Membership (available to members of other IoM clubs - wanting to join Castletown Golf Club), this will allow members from other clubs on the island to step up to current rates over a three year period. 2017 - £550.00 / 2018 - £650.00 / 2019 - £750.00.
*** 5-day members (6-day members for Saturdays) could enter weekend competitions on the following basis:
a. only play after 2pm if playing slots are available with preference given to full members
b. pay the courtesy rate of £30 per round.
New membership enquiries should be sent to Honorary Secretary Bob Adcock. Email: email@example.com
1. The membership fees above are inclusive of Personal Insurance, Castletown Golf Club and IOMGU Fees (where applicable)
2. Payments made other than cash, cheque or bank transfer:
2.1 please add 3% to the membership fees if payment is made by credit card
2.2 please add 1.8% to the membership fees if payment is made by debit card.
3. If payment of the annual subscription is not made on or before 31st January 2016:
3.1 - not later than 28th February 2017 - add 3% to the standard rate.
3.2 - not later than 31st March 2017 - add 5% to the standard rate.
3.3 - after 31st March 2017 - membership will regretably be suspended and the full rate will be recovered.
4. Payment can be made by standing order in 10 maximum monthly payments starting from 1 January 2017:
4.1 - an additional 5% is levied on the choice of rate above if monthly payment is made over a 6 month period.
4.2 - an additional 8% is levied on the choice of rate above if monthly payment is made over the maximum 10 month period 4.3 - the final date of the last monthly payment must be 1st October 2017.
4.4 - the number of monthly payments will reduce if a member joins after 1st January 2017.
5. A member is entitled to sign in a maximum of 3 (three) guests at the members guest rate per visit to the club. A non-member may only be signed in as a members guest a maximum of 5 times per year.